ATTENTION SEA TURTLE COLLECTORS! We can’t keep quiet about our Silent Auction at the upcoming 2022 Southeast Regional Sea Turtle Meeting!
We will welcome gently used “ANYTHING TURTLE” pieces, gear, figurines, antiques, clothing, paper, housewares… if it’s turtle related, it’s auction ready! We’ll even auction off trips, homes, experiences… if you can provide it, we can put a bid on it!
Please consider donating to this important money-making event. The funds we collect help support the SERSTN as well as Sea Turtle Conservancy’s research, education and conservation initiatives. BUT, we need you and your goodies to make our silent auction a success.
In order to expedite the submission of auction items, we request that you download and print the auction form, provide the requested information and submit it with your item when dropping off your auction items. Please submit one form for each item.
Items may be dropped off at the Silent Auction Room starting Monday, January 31st.
Bidding will be open the afternoon of Tuesday, February 1st and will remain open through mid-day Thursday, February 4th. The auction will close on Thursday at 12:30 pm. All items must be picked up and paid for by the end of events on Thursday, February 4th (between 3 pm and 7 pm). We are not able to ship items to winning bidders who are not present.
- All bidding must be in $1.00 increments; bids in lesser increments will be rounded up to the next dollar-amount. Some more valuable items may have larger bid increments.
- Names & bids must be printed legibly; if we cannot read your name the item will be awarded to the next highest bidder.
- You must list a first & last name for your bid to be valid.
- Payment (cash, check, credit card) must be provided on site to retrieve your winnings.
- All items must be paid for and picked up by the end of events on Thursday, February 6th. We are not able to ship items to winners who are not present.
If you have any questions about the silent auction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.