Is your house full of turtle tchotchkes? Are you so busy at work that your vacation home is sitting empty? Or maybe you’ve picked up some great hand-made art pieces on your travels that just don’t quite fit the décor of your home? If you answered yes, consider donating your items to our Silent Auction! Your auction items will help the 2018 SERSTM by offsetting the costs associated with hosting this meeting. Donating and purchasing items is a fun and easy way to support the 2018 and future SERSTM meetings.
In order to expedite the submission of auction items, we request that you download and print the auction form, provide the requested information and submit it with your item when dropping off your auction items. Please submit one form for each item.
Items may be dropped off at the Silent Auction Room starting Monday, February 12 at 8am.
Bidding will be open Tuesday, February 13th through Thursday, February 15th. The auction will close on Thursday at 12:30 pm. All items must be picked up and paid for by the end of events on Thursday, February 15th (between 3 pm and 7 pm). We are not able to ship items to winning bidders who are not present.
Make plans to bid on this original flame-worked glass art piece by Jim Downey. You can also visit his exhibitor/vendor table for more original ornaments, sculptures, and jewelry.
- All bidding must be in $1.00 increments; bids in lesser increments will be rounded up to the next dollar-amount. Some more valuable items may have larger bid increments.
- Names & bids must be printed legibly; if we cannot read your name the item will be awarded to the next highest bidder.
- You must list a first & last name for your bid to be valid.
- Payment (cash, check, credit card) must be provided on site to retrieve your winnings.
- All items must be paid for and picked up by the end of events on Thursday, February 15th. We are not able to ship items to winners who are not present.
If you have any questions about the silent auction, please contact Barbara Gobien at firstname.lastname@example.org.